Employer: Department of Natural and Environmental Resources (DNER)
- General Supervisor: Responsible of the every day tasks of the Water and Mineral Resources Area (WMRA) as well as the long term plans related to the WMRA. The WMRA’s main objective is to develop flood control projects. The area includes a Planning Division, Design Division, Construction Division and the Administration and the Operations of Cerrillos Water Dam. The WMRA also provides technical assessment to the DNER.
- Task Delegation: Responsible for delegating work to the different employees of the WMRA. Receive all the incoming mail and memos directed to all of the divisions of the Area, and refer them to the appropriate person with specific instructions of what needs to be done.
- Outgoing Communications: Review, correct and sign all the communications that leave the WMRA.
- Staff Member: Responsible of serving as the main link between the WMRA and the DNER. Keeping the Secretary informed of everything that happens at each division of the WMRA. Support initiatives of the Secretary.
- Support: Meet with majors, legislators and public officials to assist them in solving flood and erosion problems.
- Personnel Administration: Responsible of signing assistance sheets, approving (or disapproving) vacation time and coordinating official trips of the employees of the WMRA. Responsible of keeping the order among the personnel, and dealing with the labor issues.
- Budget: Prepare the budget request for the projects, and estimate a projection of the economic activity for every project. Keep track of the expenses in every one of the accounts.
Back to My Resume.