Employer: Greg Morris & Associates
- Highway Design: Prepare the construction plans of the access roadsrelated to our projects.
- Storm Sewer System: Prepare a plan for runoff control within the projects, in order to prevent flooding.
- Pumping Station: Work on the preparation of the construction plan package of several sanitary sewer-pumping stations. The packages include a location plan, a grading plan, mechanical drawings, electrical plans, structural plans and architectural plans.
- Sanitary Sewer System: Work on the design of gravity pipes for the sanitary sewer system of several projects with a challenging topography.
- Waste Water Treatment Plant: Work on the design of an innovative Waste Water Treatment Plant using the “constructed wetland” technology.
- Water Reservoir: Work on the design of the Northeast Regional Aqueduct, which included the first off-stream reservoir built in Puerto Rico.
- Construction Plans and Specifications: Compiled the different construction drawings and prepared construction plans. Customized the Specifications for each project.
- Cost Estimate (appraisals): Prepare the takeoff and cost estimate for several projects.
- Permits: Assist in the process of obtaining the permits from regulatory agencies in several infrastructure projects and private developments.
Back to My Resume.